Vegan Pumpkin Cake Bites
Pumpkin spiced and delicious, these bites are actually a favorite of ours as a quick energy source during intense activity. Easy to store and eat during long runs or cycles they make the perfect intra-activity fuel.
Just don't expect them to last long in-between if left out!
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Course: Dessert / Snack
Servings: 15 balls
- 1/4 cup / 40g golden flax seed ground
- 1/2 cup / 90g coconut sugar powdered
- 1 cup / 140g raw almonds
- 1/2 cup / 60g raw walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups / 150g dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp high mineral salt
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder optional
- 1/4 cup / 60g Irish Sea Moss Gel
- 1/4 cup / 60g cooked pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 drops liquid stevia
Process dry ingredients in a food processor until a flour forms.
Add wet ingredients except irish moss gel and process until combined.
Add irish moss gel and process until a dough forms.
Place batter in a bowl, roll into balls and roll in fine shredded coconut.
Set in fridge for 1/2 hour and enjoy!
Storage: Refrigerator for 1 week or freezer for 1 month.
Recipe by Crystal